The three-storey “Grünewelt” in Grunewaldstraße 14 foresees the construction of five spacious family-friendly apartments between 80m² and 125m², and one 35m² studio on the ground floor. Some of the units spread over two levels, with a direct access to the landscaped courtyard.
The Grunewaldstraße has an excellent location in Berlin-Steglitz between city life and nature. The renowned private school “Private Kant-Schule” including bilingual study programmes is right on the other side of the street. A kindergarten collaborating with the school is also situated some 50m from the house.
Beside the advantageous location as an investor or a private owner you will also benefit from the:
- Continuously growing demand for living space in the city.
- Top quality refurbished property with a shared landscaped backyard and an access to a swimming pool with a sauna below the premises.
- Apartments with functional floor planning including either a terrace or a balcony.
- Either as an investment or for private use, an apartment in the city is a stable asset. There has been a steady increase in prices which has been evident since 2010; asking prices have risen by over 45% on this period alone. Since the start of 2004, there has been a price increase of some 63%, which equates to an average of 2.3% per annum.
- Since 2011, rents on re-letting have risen by around 22% and are approx. 44% higher than they were at their lowest point in the first half of 2006.
- Energy Source: Fossil / Self-contained individual heating; Energy Performance Certificate Type: Performance certificate (issued before the 30th of April 2014); Ultimate energy demand: 111,1 kWh / (m² * a).